Steps to Finalize Acceptance of Roster Offer
When joining the ISC for the 2018-2019 season, you will need to follow the procedures on this page to finalize registration.
Step #1 - Respond to e-mail roster offer
9U-12U Players must respond via email to the ISC staff regarding your decision to join for next year within 12 hours of our e-mail offer.
13U-19U Players must respond via email to the ISC staff regarding your decision to join for next year within 12 hours of our e-mail offer.
9U-12U Email Notifications: Monday, June 18, 2018
13U-19U Email Notifications: Thursday, June 28, 2018
Step #2 - Review ISC Policies and Forms
Advanced Year-Round Commitment Expectations:
- 9U-10U Commitment Expectations 2018-2019
- 11U-12U Commitment Expectations 2018-2019
- 13U-14U Commitment Expectations 2018-2019
- 15U-19U Commitment Expectations 2018-2019
ISC Policies and Procedures for Advanced Year-Round Players:
- Tournament Commitment Policy 2018-2019
- Financial Contract 2018-2019
- ISC Code of Conduct
- Official ISC Code of Conduct Complaint Procedure
ISC Fee Structure:
Step #3 - Complete Online Registration
You must complete the online registration and pay the fee online before you proceed to Step #4 below.
- The $175 registration fee must be paid within 7 days of the time your child has accepted a roster position with the ISC for a year round position. (Even if you qualify for financial assistance you must pay the $175 registration fee.)
Upload your child's picture for their 2018-2019 player card
- All parents are required to upload a headshot picture of their child during the online registration
- New players to ISC may upload their child's birth certificate during the online registration
Step #4 - Attend the Team Meeting in August 2018
We will email you team meeting times in the next few weeks.
For new players joining the ISC, the following forms need to be turned in at the team meetings
- Birth Certificate or Passport -only need to bring this to team meetings if you did not upload the birth certificate online.